We will use the Succession Role-Playing Game. It's an open source rule set based on Dungeons and Dragons and derivatives. I prepared the manual. Check out the gorgeous public domain images, poetry, and prose used therein. You can find a pdf version here:
Players Manual - Low Resolution
You can find a higher resolution version of the manual here:
Players Manual - Medium Resolution
The hard copy version isn't available yet. I need to finish formatting it for print and go over the rules a little more. The hard copy should be ready within two weeks. It will cost about $15.00 plus shipping for the full color version and considerably less for the black and white version. I'm not making any money on the manuals. The price pays for the cost. The PDF versions are complete, so if you don't feel like paying for print, you don't have to.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment