July 2009 will mark the one year anniversary of our role-playing game! Can you believe it? You are probably thinking "WTF! It's only been 2 or 3 weeks in Saros..."
In order to celebrate we would like to have a party in July or August. Please let us know if there are days in July or August that DO NOT work for you. We'll try to announce a date for the celebration on May 31st.
All players and past NPCs are invited. Kids are welcome. It would be very fun to make this a costume party (come as your character), so we can get a group picture. But I would think that is fun, 'cause I'm a very cheesy dork.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
July 16-20 is out for me. I will SO dress up for the party. Zeezo's has just the wig.
I found Grant's fox.... so will happily wear it! (If he lets me, that is)
Plan it whenever you will... we'll be there if we are in town.
Maybe fire group can slaughter a fox in the next game?
This party is going to be fabulous! I can't think of any dates that are out for me at this time.
Ima dress up like this dude:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/baital/383205399/
Sounds rad. I'm not sure I could ever find the proper garb for Girt, but I will work on it.
<3 cheesy dorks!
Sionel's costume should be fairly simple. :)
Oh, man. It's ON, Arantxe-style. Or maybe Jana and I should go as Sys'shyssis and Sys'thyssis Kysthlysk in order to creep everyone out.
My vote for Dustin is: A) Bull; or B) Ramsey.
I don't know Thyssa. Fire group'll likely poison us or stab us over and over until we die...
They just don't understand...
Post a Comment